We become frustrated when we don't see progression. This happens when we lose sight of our purpose.
Ask yourself, where's purpose on my priority list?
It's time to focus on the F A C T S!
- Focus - The #1 area of attack is our focus. When we become distracted by things, we lose sight of our promise. The reality is, the majority of our distractions don't even build our promise. We have to stop allowing distractions to keep us from procrastination, mediocrity and lackluster performance for our purpose.
- Action - We become burnt out when we feel like our actions are in vain, we're
- Consistency - Stop changing your vision. When the vision is given to you, stay focused and give meaningful action to fulfilling it. If one route to getting to your vision doesn't work, change the route, not the vision. Being consistent requires us to have a goal that we focus on and align our actions to get there. Change your actions, not your vision. Your vision must be consistent with your promise.
- Time - We all have felt as if we're racing against time. We can't control time but we can control how we use it! I realized that I can empower the world if I haven't empowered myself. This requires taking time for you. Your first investment is yourself; spiritual, mental, physical maintenance is critical to your promise.
- Strategy - If there's no plan, there's no progress. Being strategic in your decisions and planning is a remedy for success. If you don't have a plan for your vision, it will remain a dream. If you aren't strategic with your plan, it won't meet it's full potential.