I am American, not just a color!
![]() |
| The World Must Unite in U.N.I.T.Y |
That means, I'm an American, not just a color. That doesn't mean I throw my religious or cultural beliefs and traditions away. It means that I'm taking progressive steps daily to live in freedom rather than in fear. I'm choosing to love rather than to hate. It takes boldness to live this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsT9wDBXyjE
In America, many people use their platforms for many reasons. Society reinforces that serious matters shouldn't be discussed to keep down tension. We complain, complain, complain, we promote things that don't build up our children, our communities, our families or ourselves. We can't possibly want a better America when collectively we are all so divisive, in silos, fighting for our place in a main stream society; a society doesn't even accept our cultural differences.
UNITY Campaign 2016
- Speak in Love!
- Embrace cultural differences
- Be open minded to others way of thinking
- Support others!
- Be Active in the greater community!
Be inspired to help spread the message of UNITY in Love!




Comments
Post a Comment