School Choice is a Resource Not a Restriction.
Parents who support school choice aren't taking away from traditional public schools.
This is a myth I constantly hear in community meetings.
School choice is ensuring that parents and kids have a say in the quality of education they are receiving.
In fact, there's innovation happening right in our backyards.
Dekalb county has several thriving magnet schools.
Atlanta is leading the way in the growth of school choice.
There are a variety of schools offered which I believe is inspiring advocacy for school choice across the state.
This is a myth I constantly hear in community meetings.
School choice is ensuring that parents and kids have a say in the quality of education they are receiving.
School choice is a resource not a restriction.
I believe that school choice is what is inspiring change in how traditional public schools operate.In fact, there's innovation happening right in our backyards.
Dekalb county has several thriving magnet schools.
Atlanta is leading the way in the growth of school choice.
There are a variety of schools offered which I believe is inspiring advocacy for school choice across the state.

Comments
Post a Comment